Friday, 1 February 2013

Time for a new tank?


As some of you may know, we have a tank of tropical fish but in recent months it has started to look rather tired and while we've tried our best to spruce it up, realistically it is time we looked to replace the tank! I've been having a look on line for aquatic retailers and was pleased to discover Joe's Aquatic World who offer a great selection of tanks, accessories and pond equipment to! 

I've been looking at the Aqua One 65L tank which seems quite good value especially as there is free delivery offered on orders over £50? I must confess, I'd love a BiOrb as they look fabulous, but I'm not sure if our fish are suitable for it, so I think I'll have to do a little more reading, or perhaps I'll send Joe's an email and see if they can advise! 

Obviously if we get a new tank, we'll have to get some new decoration for it, and i really like these drift wood ornaments and this regal palace! Now I just need to decide which tank to go for, as of course I need to establish it for about a week before I can transfer the fish into it!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment