Thursday, 20 December 2012

Luxury Gifts



What do you buy the man who has everything? One of my dearest friends is my biggest dilemma at Christmas, as I always like to buy him a gift, but he's impossible to buy for! Having spent the last few days searching, I think I've found the answer from JA CampbellOffering a range of exquisite sterling silver goods, which are hand crafted in England, they would make great Wedding presents or offer something special for the impossible to buy for friend! My personal favourite is the silver birthday cake candle holder, which could be handed down generations, and start a new family tradition. I adore the decanters they're so elegant and with so many choices of design, I think I'll have to put one on my Christmas list for next year!






No comments:

Post a Comment