Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Keep on Dancing!! with Butterfly Twists!



If you're anything like me, since becoming a mother, the time spent in my high heels has reduced dramatically! Being 5ft 10, I never really needed to wear heels but enjoyed wearing them on nights out, now I end up unable to walk by the end of the night, and let's face it no one fancies walking bare foot in the cold do they?

I was sent a pair of Butterfly twists, ingenious folding shoes, now I've had a pair of folding shoes before, but they didn't fold quite as neatly as these ones do! 



These are ideal for post Christmas party, and would stash easily in your handbag or even your friends coat pocket!! They actually look smart enough that you could even get away changing into them half way through the evening when normally you'd be sat hiding your bare toes under the table! 

Looking good!


 They are easy to fold, but when you're wearing them they don't feel any different to any other ballerina pumps! They are incredibly soft to wear, and almost feel like slippers!




 Butterfly twists come in a variety of designs, so you can choose a pair to suit your mood or outfit, I especially like the new Union Jack design shoe! I also think they'd be great for travelling as they pack up so small you could take a couple of pairs with you to spice up your wardrobe without using up your baggage allowance! 

Disclaimer: I was sent a pair of Butterfly Twists to review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment