Saturday, 8 December 2012

Feeling Festive? My Festive Musical Playlist!



The most difficult thing for me at the moment, is listening to many of the festive pieces which leave me feeling tearful. My festive musical choices are as follows,

Firstly, Driving Home for Christmas as I always seem to be the designated driver, and have happy memories driving home with friends listening to this!

 

Second on my list is I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, I'm sharing this version with Robbie Williams singing for my musical pals..it's a great piece of comedy and a reminder..nothing ever goes quite as planned when you're singing with a choir!

 

Next... It's begining to look a lot like Christmas, it's a such a fabulous song and this version with Dean Martin..ahhh his voice..love it, I just want to curl up by the Christmas tree!


 

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, this is one song which always makes me cry, 'next year all our troubles will be out of sight..' I certainly hope so, it's been a tough year, and this song is full of hope, never lose faith.

 


 Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of Wizzard and I love the energy in this, everyone seems to sing along when it's playing - even if they then proclaim they hate it! :




Merry Christmas, this post was written for the Festive Song Linky over at BritMums.

3 comments:

  1. Once again, sorry for your loss and can understand how difficult it is to blog at all at this time.
    Regarding the playlist, I love that Robbie Williams clip.
    Commenting for myself and for BritMums.

    ReplyDelete