Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Fair Trade Gift Ideas for Christmas?


Traid Craft aim to fight poverty via trade and they helped to establish the fair trade mark over ten years ago. Traid Craft, offer a variety of fair trade gifts and products and have some beautiful nativity sets this year. 
As a Christian I celebrate Christmas as the birth of Jesus, and always like to make sure we have a nativity set as part of our decorations, I am thinking of adding the beautiful tea light holder to our decorations this year, as it could be a welcoming gesture in the window, to guests over Christmas. 
Traid Craft have so many gift ideas, I have to confess I have already put the chocolate hamper on my Christmas list and I've been told that the boys want to try the fair trade chocolate beanies! 
There are some lovely gift ideas for the ladies in your family including some really pretty jewellery, personally I love the print on the make up bags hint hint Mr G if you are reading! 
With free delivery over £15 why not consider giving fair trade this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment