Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Toddler Christmas Gift ideas - Babe-equip


It's that time of year when I try to think of gifts for my children which will entertain them a little longer than just Christmas day! I really like wooden toys, and think they have lots of play value as well as avoiding the typical Christmas morning problem of discovering you have no batteries!

Having a look at Babe-equip I discovered that there are a number of lovely gift ideas, and I especially liked the look of the Wooden Truck & Blocks I think my youngest would love 'driving' the truck around and dropping the bricks off! I also think this wooden nativity set is great, I got a similar one for the boys last year to help them understand why we celebrate Christmas, and it's been helpful as Boo is learning about the Christmas story at school this year!

I've been thinking of a Kiddimoto kurve balance bike for a while for Boo, and seeing them on Babe-equip they look fabulous, especially the Union Jack one..I wonder whether Santa can fit one in his sleigh this year?

Babe-equip have a customer promise that all they only sell products which they use on their own children. I like this philosophy, especially for an on-line retailer! Delivery is free when you spend £50 and for orders under £50 it costs just £3.50.



No comments:

Post a Comment