Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Poppy Cat and Joanna Page at John Lewis.

Half-Term saw Poppy Cat meeting and greeting lots of her fans at John Lewis in London on the 1st November to celebrate the launch of a great range of toys and new book titles! Poppy cat was joined by the voice of Poppy Cat and Mum to be Joanna Page, best known from her role in Gavin & Stacey.




Both boys are huge Poppy Cat fans they were sad to miss the event but unfortunately ill health prevented us attending. I have subsequently been given strict instructions to ask Father Christmas to bring one of the adorable Poppy Cat's for Christmas! I wonder which one he might bring? There is a fabulous talking Poppy Cat and even a great play set.

 If you haven't heard of Poppy Cat it's a pre-school series based on the award winning books by Lara Jones - which I highly recommend! The books are great fun and we regularly read Poppy Cats Dream or Blast Off Poppy Cat at bedtime! We wrote about the Poppy Cat series when it first appeared on our screens so you can read our introduction to Poppy Cat here.

 


4 comments:

  1. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if
    you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you protect
    against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much
    lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Here is my site ... diat ohne kohlenhydrate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice replies in return of this query with genuine arguments and telling the whole thing concerning that.



    my blog jobsuche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
    anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also
    create comment due to this good post.

    My page - low calorie diet plan
    My page :: kochrezept

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest news.

    Here is my website hundefutter zum abnehmen

    ReplyDelete