Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Teething Jewellery from Smart Mum UK


E has been teething badly for what feels like forever! During the process he has been tending to bite anything or anyone who happens to be within grabbing distance of his mouth! I never seem to have a teething toy to hand when I need it and so the idea of teething jewellery has appealed for sometime, and when I was given the opportunity to review an item from Smart Mum UK it couldn't have come at a better time!

I chose a necklace which I knew would attract E's attention bright blue was guaranteed to do the job! 



Looks fabulous doesn't it? I felt the colour was quite appropriate to my wardrobe adding a bit of drama to any outfit!
I was a bit worried as I thought the necklaces would be really hard for teeth to chew on and I couldn't see that it would be soothing. When the necklace arrived I was surprised that the pendant has a certain amount of flexibility! 


Little E was quick to start tugging at it and rapidly he was putting it into his mouth and chewing at it! At 19 months he has been teething his canines and molars, and I can honestly say he has struggled! The teething pendant worked really well to encourage him to just bite that rather than anything or anyone else, and he seemed to be quite appeased by it!



In summary, would I buy one? Yes, I think they're really easy to wear and E was very keen to start chewing on it! I wish I'd discovered them earlier! I think they're a great price, stylish to wear and if you have a dishwasher they're super easy to clean! Fabulous! A definite Yummy Mummy must have!



Disclaimer: I was sent a teething pendant for the purposes of the review, all opinions are my own.

11 comments:

  1. Awh little E looks just like you! Gret idea and review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad thаt Google brought your ѕitе up foг
    my search - it helρed

    Μy sіte beaded toe rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ρleasаnt articlе but I ԁon't know that I agree. Then again, folks consider me challenging at the best of times! Appreciate it.

    Have a look at my webpage; pretty silver and amber necklets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good wау of νiewing thіngѕ -
    I аm a bit moгe of a blaсk and white individual, myself

    Аlѕo viѕit my wеbsite - silver jewellery hallmark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent postіng but І don't know that I agree. However, folks consider me tricky at the best of times! Thanks a lot.

    Also visit my webpage - raincoast.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ӏ аm glad that Google brought your sitе up fоr
    my search - it helped

    My web site: http://fullygrowngrime.blogspot.fr/2008/05/yeah-i-do-grime-im-grime-kid-what-then_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lοοking in Bing raised уοur site -
    I'm happy it did, cheers.

    Stop by my web-site ... mothers necklace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lоoking in Bіng brοught up your sіte - I'm happy it did, many thanks.

    My site - http://famille.dobias.free.fr/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=TreyElias

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice ροѕting but I don't know that I agree. But then, people consider me tricky at the best of times! Appreciate it.

    My website pt.wiki.aktivix.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete