Monday, 12 December 2011

Zoflora Warm Cinnamon Keep Christmas Germ Free and smelling fantastic!

With two small children I'm a big fan of anything which keeps things clean and hygienic. A little while ago I discovered Zoflora, it is a disinfectant which comes in a range of fabulous scents. Instantly I was impressed that I could keep the house clean without it having that strong smell of antiseptic or bleach which no-one particularly wants to be greeted by!

I was delighted when Zoflora sent me a bottle of their special concentrated disinfectant Christmas limited edition fragrance 'Warm Cinnamon'. It is so easy to use, I dilute it into a big spray bottle so it is ready whenever I need it - one capful make a bottle full, so it is very economical.



Don't make the mistake of sniffing the bottle of concentrate, as while it smells ok, it isn't quite so appealing! When diluted the Zoflora smells divine, just imagine Christmas baking with all the warm sweetness of gingerbread houses and that is what you can smell while you're killing off 99.9% of germs! I use it in the kitchen, on the high chair, and even on surfaces in the sitting room! We smell so festive!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Zoflora before, but anything that smells festive! x

    ReplyDelete