Friday, 9 September 2011

Winnie the Pooh Screening with Huggies and Goody Bag Competition!

Huggies invited us to a special screening of the Winnie the Pooh movie, at Disney HQ in London. We were all very excited, Elvis is obsessed with piglet and Boo has always loved Tigger - infact he has now taken possession of my old Tigger.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with Huggies, their nappies feature colourful pictures of Disney's Winnie the Pooh and friends, ideal for making nappy changes fun!

Disney's HQ came as a surprise, the only indicator on the outside of the building was a black and white image of Mickey Mouse, very subtle! Plenty of Disney memorabilia adorned the interior but was laid out in a very executive friendly manner! E.g. this bronze of Walt Disney himself.




I was really amazed to see a huge figure of the HULK! And the original costume worn in Iron Man, they were fantastic to see up close!

We were treated to a fabulous buffet lunch, and encouraged to really enjoy ourselves - yes I confess I had seconds of the Rocky Road! There were life-sized models of Winnie, Tigger and Pooh who all got shown lots of love by children and parents alike! I think Eeyore must have still been searching for his tail as he sadly wasn't attending!

The film was lovely, a real Disney classic! I love the teamwork which always ensues in a Winnie the Pooh tale! When we left the screening the children were each handed a goody bag much to their delight, and Huggies have kindly offered one as a prize to one of my readers!


Competition!
The prize is one goody bag containing:

-         Two HUGGIES Natural Fit sample packs
-         One pack of Andrex moist wipes
-         One multi-pack of Cars 2 Kleenex pocket tissues
-         Winnie the Pooh party banner
-         Winnie the Pooh plush toy
-         Winnie the Pooh confetti
-         Disney pin badge


To enter please complete both stages:

1. Please comment below with who is your favourite Winnie the Pooh Character and why?

2. Follow the blog via GFC

Do please remember to leave your twitter name or an email address so I can contact you if you win! Good Luck!



The competition closes at 9am on the 17th September, the winner will be selected at random.
I reserve the right to re-draw the winner, in the event that the original winner does not reply within 72hours.
Only one entry per person.
Sorry, this competition is only open to UK residents.

33 comments:

  1. my favourite is winnie the pooh - he is so cuddly! reminds me off my childhood. I follow with gfc as mummy24

    @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say Eeyore. Reminds me of myself! @missielizzieb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Eeyore too, he is just so sad! xx @mummymummymum

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is poor old Eeyore...how can you not fall in love with that put-upon donkey?! And he makes the best plushies! I follow with gfc as FirstTimeMum @firsttimemum1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piglet, just so cute

    Following you via GFC

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite is Tigger as he has so much energy.
    Following via GFC
    @01592_katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite is Eeyore - bless him, when life seems gloomy I think, well at east I haven't lost my tail!

    FollowinG you on GFC

    @MultipleMummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite is Eeyore! He's such a grumpy old man - just like my partner ;)

    @hannahmdy

    I follow via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of winnie the pooh but if it i had to choose my favourite character it would have to be piglet.. So small and cute! Just adore him wish i had a real life piglet me & my kids wold love it hehe :-)

    @yummyhammerette

    ReplyDelete
  10. its got to be Tigger, my daughter loved to bounce like him lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would be Pooh because I love honey too

    @andreamiles2

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Eeyore, he just melts my heart! Following via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our family favourite is Eeyore.. We love it when he needs a hug! :)
    @michellebouchar

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Tigger he is very funny and cute. @rkoya2001

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Piglet! He's so shy but so smart! @feefeegabor

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's Winnie for me because I have many times when I too have very little brain!lol

    I'm following via GFC

    MunchKim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love eeyore, he is so cute when he is sad!

    following in google

    kemo_2002

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favourite is Eeyore because he is such a character... He needs a lot of TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I live Piglet, always makes me smile
    @chocolateonemse
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the giveaway
    I am following your blog
    @chocolateonemse

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favourite is Winnie the Pooh, he comes out with such simple phrases that sometimes profound.

    Following on GFC

    @robynlclarke

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's Eeyore for me - I think he matches my personality.

    Following via GFC

    Am @katylittlelady on twitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Eeyore, it's strange but it's kind of refreshing to see a sad character in a kids prog :)

    Following via GFC

    @MrsD_Winchester x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tigger

    suzanne.sendell@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. It has to be Pooh Bear himself, he's such a cutie, with his obsession with yummy hunny.
    His voice is soft & gentle, whats not to love abut him.

    Many thanks for a great competition & giving me the chance to win. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. We love Tigger! I follow you on GFC.(@pandcands on Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Following on GFK nikki_nakki_noo@hotmail.co.uk

    My fav is Tigger because.......
    The wonderful thing about Tigger, is Tiggers are wonderful things!
    Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs!
    They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
    The most wonderful, wonderful thing about Tiggers is HE'S the only one! Whooo, whooo, whooo, whooooooo :P x

    ReplyDelete
  28. My fav is little roo, hes so cute and adorable

    Im following via GFC

    my email is bbdiva1977@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. We love piglet cos he's pink, cuddly and cute.

    @star100x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm manualing adding this entry which I received last night via email:

    My comment was as follows....

    I love Eeyore because he is just the cutest thing ever!!
    I am following through GFC!
    @zebedee01

    ReplyDelete
  31. Competition is closed - Winner to be announced shortly!

    ReplyDelete